since ‎Jun-09-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 396 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy, has any one bought that slick stick to clean the slip rings on their generator? Wondering if I can perform that operation without dropping the generator. Thanks to all who reply.
Howdy, has any one installed a rear locker on their differential? I have a 02 Ford E350 with V10 and would like to install an electric locker to help free the vehicle when stuck in mud, wet grass, snow....... I have found that being such a heavy veh...
Howdy,Just a quick story about how much use I have gotten out of my camper this past summer. 24 Foot Winnie Ford E350 V10 which we have had for 6 years. But this summer it was used for: My daughters wedding, where we stayed for 3 days on an apple o...
Howdy, just came off a trip that required many trips from front seats to back. It is aggravatingly tight where your foot has to pass between the seat and the dog house ( that removable front section with the cup holders) Does any one know of a smal...
Howdy, 02 Ford V10 with 90 k miles. Noticed some pinging under hard acceleration. Tried a tank of premium gas - still there. Wondering if any one has had any experience in changing the Knock Sensors on that engine in a class C. Located under inta...