since ‎Jun-10-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 518 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was just at the Colorado River, extreme heat. Plugged into 30 amp shore power, both a/c running and it would trip my main breaker inside the coach. Also running 1 a/c and the microwave it would trip the breaker.As a work around I ran 1 a/c all day...
This looks pretty good, hopefully they come out with a 4 seaterYXR1000r
I just installed a new inverter/charger with an automatic transfer switch and it appears to be working properly but I am confused on the ground wiring and want to make sure I don't have a problem down the road.The old converter/charger had a ground w...
Honda 2000i gen just quit, it was running fine. The night before it did have an overload issue, the light went on, I shut it down and restarted it and it was fine. The next morning I filled it up with gas (overfilled) it started right up after seve...
In my previous MH I had 4 locations throughout the coach where I could start/stop the generator. It was a 7500 diesel, now I have the 5500 gas model and I would like to add an additional remote start and was wondering if that is possible and if so, ...