since ‎Jun-13-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I unhooked my battery to have it tested, and my refrigerator turned off. Controls went dark. Reconnected battery and manually switched refer to Gas, then unhooked again. Don't know if it ran on gas while I was away for an hour or not. I thought refer...
Sorry. This was originally posted to "Help" section by mistake.I'm plugged in to 50A shore power. Battery seems to not be charging. 12v lights are dimming by the hour. Other lights and outlets work.On my breaker box, the far right breaker won't reset...
I have had my Suburban 30f furnace serviced twice in the last 3 years and both times the problem has been a clogged orifice. There was a pin-head-sized piece of grit plugging the hole.Furnace has just malfunctioned again. Same symptom as before. Blow...
I have major rust stains in my toilet. I put some Iron Out into the bowl which is half full of water. It began to bubble some around the ball seal. Nowhere else. Just where the ball and bowl meet.Is the Iron Out reacting with the rubber seal to creat...
If your rig is more than a few years old, crawl underneath and inspect the shackles that attach to the ends of your leaf springs. Check all the brackets for wear. I just replaced a sheared off spring shackle, and all three others which were either cr...