since ‎Jun-15-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 152 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This isn't exactly a towing question but not sure there was a more appropriate forum?We noticed our trailer has axle ratings of 3000# each, so 6000# total. And the tires are rated for 1610# each, of 6440# total. The coupler is good for 1500# tongue a...
I picked up a sun shade for our Dometic power awning today but we think it seems kinda heavy. Can the awning take the weight of these things safely without causing damage to the awning? This is the one we bought Boss Shadow It slides into the awning ...
Around here they list sites based on trailer length, so our parks will list sites for a trailer up to 24', up to 27', up to 32', some smaller and larger sizes as well. Last summer was our first summer with our trailer and I had to book one site befor...
Looking for a tow vehicle for our new trailer. 5500# GVWR and tongue weight is around 650# loaded but may be more if we add bikes in our internal bike storage area. I've got 4 options I'm considering:1. Buy a 2014 F-150 with EcoBoost engine to replac...
We're looking to buy a 2015 Jayco X213 and would be picking it up 6 hours away. To get it home, we'd need to use our MDX. There will be a more capable tow vehicle added to the family, but it's not available at this time so will either use the MDX or ...