since ‎Jun-16-2005
‎Jan-29-2024

My Activity

• 170 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How are you guys cleaning off your slide out roof during fall camping? It's inevitable that you are going to get a roof full of leaves this time of the year. I have a ladder and a walkable roof but would much rather find some sort of broom that can b...
Last year I applied Eternabond over all the factory applied lap sealant on my roof. I cleaned the surface using a 50/50 mixture of water and LA's Awesome cleaner. The Eternabond is holding well however I've noticed in a few (small) spots the rubber r...
Had my rig weighed at a Pilot/Flying J the other day. These were the results:Steer 4,880 LBDrive 5,220 LBTrailer 6,800 LBGross 16,900 LBI didn't have time to unhitch the trailer and just weigh the truck HOWEVER I have weighed the tongue before using ...
I have the same system monitor as in this picture:One of my switches is going bad and I would like to replace/clean the switch but have no idea how to remove the panel.I have no manual for it and haven't had luck finding anything online.Before I star...
This has been discussed before but I am still not 100% clear on what to use.I currently use an old 18" DirecTV dish with a D12 standard def receiver. I'd like to bring an HD receiver from the house along with a SL3 dish.My question is aligning a SWM ...