since ‎Jun-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This will be the first time that I leave the motorhome on the lot in Florida. What is the consensus on turning my coach and chassis batteries off.I will be on shore power for the 6 months I'm gone and don't know it the batteries should be left on or ...
I have a 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor and just noticed that the front cover for the generator was out of alignment so I attempted to tighten the screws that hold the cover on.I discovered that under the fiberglass they had used wood and the wood was...
I don't have a fiver but my friend has a Jayco 32' and somehow a cat got into the substructure and is between the floor and the lower part of the 5er.Does anyone have any idea how to get the cat out and where the cat might have entered?The 5er's bay ...
The above unit provides A/C power to my hot water tank. It's turned on via the 12v switch on my control panelThe unit burned out and I understand that they no longer make it.Does anyone know where I can find one.Thanks, Mike
End Cap for a Carefree AwningI'm looking for an end cap for a Carefree of Colorado SOKII.I've already checked RV Dealership and they don't have one. I need the left cap and does anyone know where I might find one?Thanks, Mike