since ‎Jun-20-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So i am about to go buy some new tires for my 5th wheel, and tire shop is saying dont bother pay to have them balanced , its not necessary.What does everybody do here? They are for 29ft 5th wheel 225-75-15
So a lot of my 5th wheel especially around edges with the puddy stuff is and silicone have a lot of black streaks on them. The front cap has so many dead bugs and dirt. I have tried bug be gone and other stuff but it doesn't really work well.What doe...
My 99 Travelaire 5th wheel has split a part on the back left side of the trailer.As you see with the pictureS BELOW , where should water drain? Should it even be going under the plastic molding that cover the screws right on the back edge of the trai...
i have my 99 27ft 5th wheel , went to go start repacking wheel bearings and noticed the right rear tire on the inside is totally worn off. Not sure when this started. Could a loose wheel bearing cause this? Seem a little loose when i was checking it.
OK so i am about to embark on my vacation in to BC, Canada from albera here come the weekend.Looking at gas buddy im looking around 1.40 to 1.52 per liter or close to 6 a gallon for my US people on here.I am wondering would a difference of driving 90...