since ‎Jul-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2018 27.5' Eagle HT 5th wheelI purchased 2 months ago and used once. Prior (and original) owner puchased new and used once or twice.Has anyone ever heard of the slide frame member getting twisted under normal use, as opposed to being shipped that way...
Looking for feedback from anyone who has traveled from Tucson to Show Low via Hwy 60 and Hwy 70 through Oracle, Globe, Salt River canyone area and up on to Show Low. I google earthed the route and can see the canyone part is a little winding and mayb...
Anyone who's traveled this stretch of I-40, I'm wondering how the road is overall (winding, hilly, etc) for a 37' 5th wheel. We've been through the Smokey Mtns but not with the 5th wheel, but only looking to get over to Gatlinburg and then day trip ...
From those in the area or with experience, do I need to worry about navigating our 37’ 5th wheel to any of the parks on Long Island?? Will be coming from Philly, and looking at Battle Row Campground near Old Bethpage. We’ve been FT since last Augus...
08 Keystone Montana 3400We were definitely lucky, and I think our Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X prevented worse damage. Here's the chain of events, although I'm not completely sure what caused what1. Vacuum valve for black tank flush busted (key...