since ‎Jul-02-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The man who will be fixing the roof wants to use 8'.5' Res Pro EPDM rubber roofing. Has anyone used this or know of someone who has? What do you think about using this? If comes by the foot therefore there is less waste.I know many of you suggested e...
What are the sides and ceiling of a motorhome made of? I'm working on estimating the costs of repairs to the inside of my Class C.Thanks.Diane
My motorhome has some roof damage but I can't afford to replace the entire roof. I had an estimate done and the quote was around $6,000. it's; not worth that. I either want to patch and sell or do repairs and keep for several more years.The roof h...
I haven't posted in awhile so if this is in the wrong place, please let me know.My MH was winterized 2 years ago. Should I repeat the process or is the antifreeze that's in the line still ok?Thank you.
I have been unable to used my rig this year so I never de-winterized from last winter. Can I just leave the antifreeze in the lines for this winter or do I need to de=winterize then winterize again. I winterized in about Nov. of 16.Thanks.