since ‎Jul-03-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 79 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Took my 2017 Jayco Class c to have alignment done today. Told alignment guy wanted caster set at +5 5.5. He said having wonder and constant moving of the wheel and very fatigueing. I said you got it. He said he has done many of them and assured me it...
2016 ford E450 29 ft class c. want to replace oem shocks with bilsteins. Got quote from camping world today and they listed part #33-187563 for the front and part # 33-176840 for the rear.looking on Shock warehouse web site these shock numbers say c...
bought a new cl c and didn't come with spare tire and no where underneath so I kept the spare from my trade in and had it mounted on rearbumper. Have moved it as far to right on bumper as it will go but hitch will still hit tire on tight right turn. ...
Have been with Progressive for 7 yrs. No claims. Premium always went up a little each year. This year its up $200.00. I have agreed value of $75,000 in comprehensive and collision. This is where the increase is. I would guess on my 2006 , value no...
For some reason some birds want to make their nest in the grill ofthe RV. Saw one come out yesterday morning. Cleaned out lots of leaves and twigs. Last evening check and again full of leaves and twigs. Busy little things. I finally taped some plasti...