since ‎Jul-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 172 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, my wife and I were setting up in our new to us camper and we couldn’t reach the leg mechanisms so we had to stand on a picnic table to reach and set it up . Does everyone out there have this problem? It would seem to me a step ladder would come ...
My Frige gave me problems on the road, I set it to Auto when on shore power and it wouldn’t work , then i’d switch it to LP and sometimes it would work. Now I’m home and everything works perfectly . What the heck am i doing wrong?
I never drink the water from my fresh water tank even if I sanitized it with bleach , bottled water only . Anyone out there drink the water out of their fresh water tank??
I’m trying to get the remote for these to work with the receiver , but No! I can get all the jacks work at once and the rear to work ok , but the fronts don’t work, I have tried connecting cable to the receiver from the remote, and to reprogram the ...
I just ordered 4 Method rims and I forgot to ask salesman if I could air down the tires to 20 lbs ( with tc on) to drive through the sand on the beach. Does anybody know if I can? Or will the tires be damaged? I have been doing it with stock rims for...