since ‎Jul-06-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just bought a 'new to us' 2016 American Revolution and have already began the upgrade list. The first exploratory item is the satellite system. Currently we have the Winegard RoadTrip Mission in-motion system, which of course has been plagued with...
So, I'm at that point where I'm ready to pull the trigger on a TPMS for our 5ver (I know, I'm late, but better late then never!!) and really need some good advice on which system to invest in. I've been really looking at the TST507RV with the 4 Flow ...
I know this topic on 'hitch selection' has been talked about over and over but I'm still a little confused about which direction to go; going with a stationary hitch versus a sliding hitch with our RAM 3500 Mega Cab diesel and it's 6' bed. I've read...
We currently own a 2007 Newmar Class-A and are thinking about moving into the 5th wheel arena. Knowing the Newmar quality, but realizing that Newmar Corp discontinued their 5th wheel line, and with so many new manufacturers entering the game, who co...