since ‎Jul-07-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 134 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Need to replace my two 6 volt golf cart batteries in my Solitude. Does anyone have any experience with the Interstate GC2ECL 6 VOLTS?
I have 2 6V golf cart batteries in my 5er. Batteries are old and due to be replaced. When I checked the water level, the level was a little low but it was obvious one of the batteries has cooked the water and overflowed. Can I assume this simply mean...
Has anybody stayed here? Gets good reviews. I have a 37 ft 5er. The available site is a 48' pull through. Do you know if the truck has to park directly in front of trailer? Can you park perpendicular to the nose. This is the longest site they adverti...
Been considering replacing the Aqua-Magic Style II toilet in my 2014 Solitude due to repeat problems. Anyone replaced their's with a Dometic 310 Series? Suggestions?
Hoping to pull my 37' FW from Ajo AZ to Puerto Penasco Mexico next February. How is the roadway in Mexico? Adequately wide? Good pavement? Any special concerns/suggestions about crossing the border? - obviously no weapons, Mexican auto insurance and ...