since ‎Jul-08-2005
‎Apr-13-2024

My Activity

• 711 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone with a 2002 Dutch Star replaced their trailer hitch and if so, what did you replace it with?The one that Newmar had installed on mine was a HIDDEN HITCH #64-6101 (5000 lb. weight rating) which has long been discontinued. I spoke to both Ne...
A friend of mine has an Tiffin Allegro Gasser. He has AC power in coach, but no 12v DC items are working. He replaced the battery switch, but upon testing, he's not even getting power to switch. He says all fuses are good.I suggested that he check th...
It is with sadness that I pass along the news that one of our long time RV.net forum brothers Gary Sullivan (a.k a. Sully and later, Sully2) has passed on. R.I.P. Sully. God speed.Condolences to his wife Nancy and to his family and friends.
Has anyone tried this "FPPF LUBRICITY PLUS" ? I've read some good things about it online, but then again, that's online. Just wondering if it's any good, or just more snake oil? They also make other products like injector cleaners, etc.FPPF LUBRICITY...
I did a search before posting, but found nothing of any help.For my fellow DIY'rs out there, has anyone replaced their front Air Bags? Getting ready to do mine, and wondering if there are any tips or tricks I should be aware of? I have the shop manua...