since ‎Jul-13-2005
‎Jan-19-2024

My Activity

• 4,417 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is a long shot question - has anyone here been up to Stolle Meadows within the last week following the heavy thunderstorms that went through the valley? This is a good area for boondocking, but I'm wondering about the condition of the road, espe...
Has anyone taken the Little Joe Rd from Regis Montana to Avery, Idaho? This would be Hwy 90 to the Mullan Gulch Rd, to the Little Joe Rd or 282? We want to visit the St. Joe River and will be coming from the Salmon Idaho area. Thanks.
For those of you that have dual or tri-fuel generators, what has been your experience between gasoline and propane and/or natural gas regarding power and running time length? I read an article today that summarized that running a generator on gasolin...
We just purchased a second generator to parallel with our existing one to run our AC. One is stored in the front bay of our FW and we plan to carry the second one in the bed of our pickup. We're currently researching how to secure it and lock it to g...
Anyone here purchase a reflective sunshade for the rear window in their fifth wheel? We have a Bighorn with the rear window measuring 69" wide by 46" tall. I know we can buy the rolled reflective insulation material (Reflectix) and piece one together...