since ‎May-24-2002
‎Dec-17-2023

My Activity

• 260 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was debugging an intermittent no crank problem and wanted to have a look at the Starter Solenoid Switch. Parts.ford.com says I have one but does not suggest a location. For various year F53s, some say passenger wheel well, radiator area, etc, but ...
I am exploring the idea of a hitch cargo carrier of approx. 30" x 48" that would be inserted into the 2" 5000/500TW hitch on the back of my gas class A. It would need to carry a load of around 80 lbs. I am finding that manufacturers I have seen s...
On a 2007 Tiffin Allegro the electric step started making a loud grinder type sound and not opening or closing all the way without manual help. The frequency and constant speed of the sound makes me think it is associated with motor gears somehow. ...
Hello all, I am going to contact Haloview but first wanted to benefit from the knowledge here.I purchased the Haloview MC7611 1080P High Definition 7" Digital Wired Backup Camera System, an extra camera and cables. I wanted wired for the resolution...
I have never changed shocks on a vehicle before and saw something odd that maybe some of you with more experience can explain.The lower, longer bolt for the front shock goes through a curled up leaf spring that looks like this:Both front lower sides ...