since ‎Jul-14-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The Dometic Power Awning Pro on our 2019 Phoenix Cruiser model 3100 just started beeping and "clicking" with slight movement where the sensor meets the arm up top. It is very cold here (10 dgs last night and getting colder) which makes me reluctant t...
Having trouble confirming correct strut for our Dometic Power Awning Pro Electric awning series 331655XXX (that might be model for remote control) and/or model 917NS20.100UL/Mfg PNC 958644798 (main awning sticker). Mounted on 2019 Phoenix Cruiser Cla...
We just bought a 2019 Phoenix Cruiser on a 2018 Ford E450 chassis. I am looking for a hood cover (not a whole RV cover) for those occasional hailstorms. It has Diamond Shield on part of the hood but the uncoated part of the hood took a couple small d...
Just got a 2017 class b plus with V10 engine after 14 years with a DP. Any need to add stabilizer etc if being stored for winter? We have full hookups at the house when parked. Very cold in winter..perHaps 0 to 10 below.HankCuster SD2017 Phoenix Crui...
We are driving our Honda CRV toad from Custer SD (near Mt Rushmore) to Cleburne TX (near Fort Worth) tomorrow to pick up a Phoenix Cruiser 30'-er from PPL consignments and return to Custer towing. We are downsizing from a 42 ft DP. Although route loo...