since ‎Jul-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,080 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Long time member on the forum...Shopping for a used motorhome for full time living with a washer/drier connection. We probably will buy a gas rig.Suggestions of some brands and models that are set up with W/D connections that you own?Thanks
I must have one of the most noisy A/C's around....Two year old Dometic rooftopIt's all air noise.... no vibration.85 Db at 4 feet.You can download a decibel meter app and check yours too.Let us know what brand a/c you have and the actual sound readi...
Trailer has been sitting a few months...Dometic 6 CF refrigerator - gas and electricTwo years oldI started the refrigerator on this morning on propane. I checked to see that I had a flame in the burner and it sounded normal. I came back to the traile...
I bought the Goodyear Endurance trailer tires on Amazon today for $67 each.... a big 33% off. What a deal...The sale may be one day only... i don't know.Link
2006 Chevy 2500 - 6.0 My Chevy 2500 has only a 26 gallon gas tank and the range is not too far when towing a trailer.Curious...is there an auxiliary tank available for gasoline? Ideas?