since ‎May-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 261 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an N611 Norcold refrigerator in a 2011 Jayco fifth wheel. The refrigerator has always cooled well both on AC and propane, and does not have any telltale yellow signs of leakage in the cooling system.However, now the refrigerator will work only...
The Carefree awning fabric on our 2011 Jayco fifth wheel lasted about 5 years. I replaced the fabric with new material from rvawningsmart. It lasted about 5 years as well. Now I need new replacement awning fabric, again.Our trailer is outside, usu...
Our ladder is a Stromberg Carlson with the ladder rungs that have plastic inserts that have 3 holes for screws. Several of these plastic inserts are broken on my 10 year old ladder. Those inserts cost at least $18 each. Has anyone found a cheaper a...
I had to unstop the condensate drains recently when camped. There are two drains in a small plastic tray under the evaporator, one at each end. The drains are in a plastic fitting, one at each end of the plastic tray. Does anyone know if the drains h...
I have read and made many recommendations of Proflex caulk. I'm a bit disappointed with its performance. Over many years, I have found that Proflex yellows and cracks. It's better than most caulk, I think, but it is not perfect in my experience.Wh...