since ‎Jul-23-2005
‎Jan-22-2024

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm considering mounting a cargo carrier on the front of my class C to move some of the weight from the back to the front. I have checked the front axle weight and I'm about 500 lbs under as opposed to the rear which is about maxed out. With a 32' le...
I've installed a new Samsung smart TV in my motor home and I cannot get it to see the cable channels. I know the cable works because I can get my old "dumb" TV in the bedroom to see all the cable channels. I know the coax between the switch box and t...
I was wondering if anyone had experience with a alignment shop near southern Wisconsin for aligning my class C (E450). Looking for a shop who understands the importance of extra caster for better handling. I don't mind traveling a bit to get the job ...
I have a 32' Itasca F450 Ford class C motor home with the 1,000 lb Sumosprings installed in the front and still get a fair amount of body roll. I talked with a vendor and he said to put on the 1,500 lb Sumosprings and it take care of it. Now I know i...
Recently retired and are looking to go somewhere in eastern to central Texas in February & March to escape winter. Looking for suggestions for parks that are smaller, offer WiFi, close to smaller towns to explore, fishing & possible boat rentals. How...