since ‎Jul-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am thinking of taking the Grand Tour next (2019) year. I have seen Tour Bus ads where they talk about starting in Las Vegas and going to Zion Nat Park and on to the Arches and then east to Colorado and through the Monument Vallet, Grand Canyon and...
Has anyone ever used a Time Share or Campground resell agency to sell a camp ground membership? Is it worth the price to have your ad listed on their web site? Is there an alternative way to sell a campground membership? Thanks for any discussion.
Has anyone visited the Bodi Ghost Town in California and if so what is you opinion? Is it worth seeing? Where might be a good campground close by?
We were traveling on I-90 from Billings to the Little Big Horn National Memorial and stopped at Hardin, Mt for the night. I picked up a brochure on the Big Horn County Historical Museum. We decided to check it out. This located in Hardin, Montana an...
Traveling West on I-40 from Amarillo to Holbrook, we have encountered westerly winds of 25-35 MPH with gusts to 55-60 MPH in the afternoon. We have started early and stop around noon in order avoid the high winds. This condition is to continue till...