since ‎Jul-28-2005
‎Nov-20-2023

My Activity

• 541 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is long but worth the time. I recommend the raw sea food mix and frozen shrimp. The final product freezes well for camping.Fish Chowder1 ½ pounds of catfish or tilapia or cod (no salmon) or 2lb frozen raw seafood mix1 ½ pounds of shrimp raw, pee...
I have only use red potatoes.Cut them up and put them in a bowl.Sprinkle with more salt than you would normally for serving. Then mix them up and leave them set for a good half an hour to an hour. If there is a teaspoon or more of water in the bottom...
Take a boneless skinless chicken breast. Slice a pocket in it length wise and fill it with frozen garlic butter. Toothpick it shut. Dredge it in a beaten up egg. Dip into seasoned flour or seasoned bread crumbs. Put into a Corelle bowl that fits the ...
Mrs. Clark’s Corned BeefBrisket of corned beef with all the provided seasoning. Rinse the package out with cold water. Dumping the contents into the pot. All that red stuff belongs in the pot. It is not blood. It is flavoring from the mfg.5 large gar...
The original recipe was for catfish. Easy to find down south back then.I have modified it to include shrimp and other than catfish,Fish Chowder1 ½ pounds of catfish or tilapia or cod (no salmon, tastes to strong)1 ½ pounds of shrimp raw, peeled and d...