since ‎Jul-30-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 476 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi. We are traveling I64 from MO and heading for Nolin Lake SP. Looks like a lot of this is back roads, and hoping that someone can provide info on the best route towing a fifth wheel. We would prefer to avoid any unsuitable roads Thanks...Irish!
I have a new Curt Q 25 hitch to fit my Ford puck system. I want to replace the wire coupler retainers with locks.I'm sure others have done this and wondering which locking device you chose.By the way, the hitch I replaced was a B and W, and I have to...
New truck and unsure if I will need to add Timbren springs or similar towing 14-15000? Real world experience, please. I needed them in my 3500 duramax...they made a tremendous difference.
I have the Norcold Polarmax 2118 in my 2016 Bighorn. Today, in humid weather after a heavy downpour, the fridge started beeping with the dreaded li op code.I had this code once when the rig was new, and found insulation blocking the vent. Cleared the...
Hi all. Needing a couple of slide seals replaced while in the Destin area. This outfit seems to have good reviews, but seeking to confirm irm.... Thanks... IRISH