since ‎Aug-10-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're getting our new rig ready for it's shake-down trip and we turned the fridge on to pre-chill and it started to beep and a light flashed. This is a 2-wway Dometic of some sort (don't have the manual in front of me). We're trying to run the fridg...
Our rig has been in storage for the past year and when I went to prep it for an upcoming trip, I heard the infamous smoke-alarm chirping coming from it. Figuring the batteries were dead, I pulled the batteries from the smoke alarm and the Co2 detect...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30224899
We bought a new truck late last year and have yet to use it to tow our trailer out on a camping trip. We did, however, use it this past weekend to tow it to the local dealer for warranty inspection/service and on the way there I smelled something 'h...
We just purchased a new tow vehicle (same make/model as our former TV, just younger) and the trailer's pigtail won't seat firmly into the socket on the truck. It's a 'blade' set of pins and the amount of pins and location of them are all matching an...