since ‎Aug-15-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 283 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all, I have a supper soft spot in the flooring material of the popout. When you step/stand on it feels like you will fall thru. There are no signs of water damage. The carpet is dry. It has been said that a dealer will want $3000 to repair. I'm...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30330452
first thing in the morning when I get up I hear this horrible rattling sound, kind a like a switch clicking open and closed over and over again. I rattles the floor and causes lights, TV and AC to shut off or flicker. I've tried so many things to fix...
Hello all. I woke this morning to the sound of electrical arcing and rattling from the rear of my 4th wheel. Each time it made the sound lights and TV would go off but then come right back on. I thought maybe a squirrel chewing into the power cord. B...
Hello all,I have a temp control ceiling vent fan. The open portion of the controls works without issue. But the fan doesn't run. I took it apart and while apart it runs, but when I put it together it doesn't run. I took it apart a second time and aga...