since ‎May-28-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,729 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Friday, weighed my truck and trailer at the truck stop a few miles from my house. Both truck and trailer were in their normal travel trim. The truck is a 2014 F150, XLT, Supercab, 4x4, 8' bed, Max Tow and HDPP. It has a 163" WB. GVWR=8200#, GCWR=...
The first is my usual analog thermostat change out. To me, those things are useless. Since this new trailer has a 2 wire, heat only thermostat, I got a Honeywell PRO 1000 Heat Only residential style thermostat.
Getting a new TT Monday. It, like most TT's comes with a weak, under powered fan that would be hard pressed to blow out a candle.In other trailers I've purchased, I have a Fantastic fan installed in it's place.This time I'm thinking of putting in a ...
With the hot market for trailers and other RV's, what kind of discount can be expected now? 35%, 30%. 25%.
Are these trailers good, okay, or to be run from?I found a floor plan that I really like, a used 2018 204RD or a new 2021 20SE which is the same as the 204RD except it has some items stripped out in order to lower the price point.