since ‎Aug-19-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Im looking to buy Class A this spring and im wondering if I have any leverage. In selling my house i got several offers at asking price and sold over asking. Say the Class A is $300k, should i offer $10-$15 less or bite the bullet. Its been years sin...
We are snowbirding in Palm Springs in 5th wheel from from E.Wa, headed to Casa Grande to buy in a 55+ home or buy a big Class A to do the same each winter. We can park a Class A on our lot in Wenatchee in the summer months so its two great options. O...
I'm on day 2 of a nice vaca and my refir dies in my 2014 Montana.After getting this Lo-DC message I looked at the battery meter and it is toast. No battery charge. Tried to start refir on propane and that won't work either. AC, microwave work,along w...
Has anyone used this external WiFi unit. It retails for around $600 and then a low monthly fee but promises WiFi on the move anywhere. Any thoughts out there?
I need Santa to bring me a new portable air compressor to maintain my Fiver tire pressures. Any suggestions. It must be a portable unit.