since ‎Aug-23-2005
‎Apr-06-2024

My Activity

• 220 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 8 Likes received

User Activity

I looked in the help section, but couldn't find any info on this.  The old forum changed the color of topics that had new posts since I last read them.  Is that indicated somewhere in the posts of this new forum?  Also, I see at least one post that h...
So I clicked on my link to the RV.Net Truck Camper Forum, and this website opened.  Where am I?  Where's the truck camper forum?  I found some of the recent posts here:Is this the correct path?  Should I look somewhere else for the truck camper forum...
Lots of debate on here about rear tires - SRW vs DRW, E rated vs 19.5.... But what about the front tires on a pickup with a heavy camper. The door sticker states the maximum load on the front and rear axles. Most truck campers add little to no wei...
So - I have a 2020 Ram 3500 that the dealer registered for 8900# when I bought it in March. I'm in NY state. No idea where they came up with that weight. With the camper loaded, I'm at 13,300#. I used the NYS DMV website to calculate the registra...
Likes given to