since ‎Aug-30-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 142 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Today,I had a nice leisurely drive to the dealership where I purchased my travel trailer. I was just taking it to have the antifreeze flushed out of the water lines.All went well until I got home. I parked the travel trailer on my land and went to my...
Does anyone know of a good mobile repair or service dept. in the Dallas or south of Dallas area? I just need one for general maintenance like winterizing my travel trailer. I have had two bad experiences at the dealership where I bought my new traile...
Any attorneys out there? I recently renewed my membership with Good Sam club because they offered free shipping from Camping World. This was the only reason I renewed.Two weeks ago, I received a new catalog from Camping World. The catalog was good th...
My travel trailer is due for its free 32 point inspection at the dealership where I purchased it last year. I had planned on waiting at the dealership while this was done since it is 100 miles each way from where I live.Does it take a lot of time to ...
I made a stupid mistake on my last trip and left the electric cord to my tow vehicle too loose. It dragged on the ground and frayed the rubber insulation on the cord. The only lights that were affected were my running lights so I continued on my trip...