since ‎Sep-06-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an opportunity to buy a used 5th airborne pin box. I printed out he instructions from the web for setup and it states that the along with air pressure settings, the air bag can be moved fore or aft as needed for adjustment. Just looking for se...
Had an issue a couple days ago where one landing gear leg was not working. The driver side leg lost a bolt on the connecting rod that ties is to the passenger one that has the motor. So fixed that and thought all was good. Today dropped the nose of t...
New toy that we just picked up today. New 2013 can am Spyder ST-limited in "black currant". Added the backrest and akrapovic sport silencer. Also swapped the chrome front wheels For black. Dealer put on the 2014 side panels for better cooling too. It...
Last time camping we noticed that when pulling in the slides before leaving that the slide would go in..then stop...and would do that a couple times. I thought it was due to my low coach batteries. But after we got home and plugged it in, it still ha...
Stupid question...but its hot even up here in the NW and i think Ive fried my brain washing the toyhauleer it the last couple days. Im having a couple issues with my Onan 5500 gen set running on my Raptor and my question is: On the fuel station on th...