since ‎Sep-07-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2007 Pilgrim 39' 5th wheel (So there is no manufacturer to refer to nor any warranty to worry about) that comes in at 14.5K GVWR. I normally leave this camper at my site which is about 250 miles from home. I bring it home once every couple...
A few year ago there was a post on here about somebody hooking a rod up the the outside damper on their range hood so they could open or close it from the inside. I have searched but can't seem to find it now. Does anybody recall it or have any pic...
I am getting ready to install the Lippert Ground Control 3.0 on my 5er within the next few weeks. Just curious if anyone has done their own install and maybe had any tips or gotchas?Steve
I have been thinking of adding the Ground Control 3.0 to my '08 5er and have been asking around but really haven't gotten much response. First of all I know it is a lot of money and for what it costs I could buy a lot of 2 X lumber. I appreciate th...
Guys, I have a question about weight distributing hitches. FWIW, my question concerns a 26' cargo trailer weighing about 9k loaded but I figure you guys are the experts in this area. I have an F250 but have airbags installed on it because I also ha...