since ‎Sep-11-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, retirement is almost upon me (December if all goes well) and we're looking hard at a 5th wheel and a new tow rig to start things off right. Problem is, I'm not sure how to get started. I've towed multiple popups and a travel travel (+ tons of f...
Well, I'm buggered off..... only once since I installed my Tornado rinsing system into the black tank, have I found a hose at the dump station with threads. Every other time, the hose end has been cut. I'm assuming to prevent really rude people from ...
I had an odd problem when I connected the 7 pin connector to my F150. Usually, I turn my headlights in full "on" mode, so when I'm behind the truck and the connector seats - I see the running lights come on.On Friday, I tried and no running lights. M...
Just had my trailer in and had the brakes and bearings serviced. While there, had them install the Husky electric jack. Thinking that my breakaway brakes ran from the truck connection, I had been running without one. I now know better. So I am in the...
In the past, I've never brought my battery inside for the winter. I'm about to replace it and wondered what the best device is to keep it healthy? Costco has a Deltran Battery Tender that looks like what I might need. We always use shore power, so ba...