since ‎Jun-01-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 94 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Haven't been near this site in a good while. Don't know why but still glad to be poking around again.The wife and I are planning a trip up to Niagara Falls for late summer/early fall. Going to be taking the Interstates for about 95% of the trip and...
Any feedback on this park? It is small and in a rather small town but it may fit the bill for a few days. Just looking for a place to park the rig and leave DW and DD while SIL and myself go do some huntin'. Any one been there?Happy Camping!
Always have His angels watching over me and this time I had one riding on my shoulder. Was headed to Ozark, Arkansas when my wife spotted this on the rear, passenger side of our "5th". Was on the inside of the tire so it was just luck she spotted i...
We're headed back to Aux Arc Park on the Arkansas River at Ozark, Arkansas. Have been there ones and enjoyed the park. This time, we're thinking about taking our kayaks and paddling the river some while we are there. Has anyone else paddled this s...
OK, headed for a couple of days in Salt Lake City in the latter part of the summer. Besides the Temple, Temple grounds (including choir rehearsal) and the lake, what other sights might we be interested in?Thanks and Happy Camping!