since ‎Sep-18-2005
‎Jan-05-2024

My Activity

• 724 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I am still trying to get used to the new format.  Listing the responses from newest (at the top) down to oldest at the bottom gives me heartburn.  Someone posts a question about a specific issue and the first response I read is actually the last.  It...
If you haven't heard...[url=]
I have refurbished a 1978 Starcraft Starmaster 7 tent trailer. Everything is in pretty good shape but the screens are deteriorating and will have to be replaced.I can go two ways. One, of course, is to replace all the canvas with new. This will co...
A friend of ours just purchased a new Trail Runner 24RK trailer. It has a listed GVW of 7600 pounds. It also came with some off brand tire that is a load range C tire. I believe the max weight as per sidewall information is 1720 or maybe 1740 whe...
I am stumped. I have just repurchased my old 1979 Starcraft Tent trailer. I reworked all the running, stop and tail lights. Everything works great. The two ceiling lights worked too along with and outside light I added back in the early 90's.Toda...
Likes from