since ‎Sep-23-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The wife and I are starting early on planning a trip to Scottsdale for SF Giants Spring Training in 2023 in our 39' 5ver TH. Does anyone have any personal recommendations for a mid week stay around the last week of March? We've never been so we're no...
I'm looking for an inverter/charger that can charge the starter and house battery banks independently. Is there such a thing or a way to make it happen from a single charge output? Thanks.
How do you keep the inside of a large class C cool while driving long distances in hot weather? I'm thinking the cab A/C isn't going to do much for the House. Do you run the generator and roof top A/C?Just curious.
If my wife and I sell our house to buy an RV with the profits and become full timers, are the profits still subject to capitol gains or is the purchase of the RV considered a home?
I need to replace my 2 Deka G31 12v AGM batteries and I've found this brand on Ebay. Reviews on Amazon are good but there aren't a lot of them. I'm aware of the typical favorites like Trojan and I'm not looking for recommendations, just wondering if ...