since ‎Sep-24-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Still have the ole analog tv that we got when we first ordered and received our '06 Lance 1181. Finally getting around to updating to a new digital. Any suggestions and pitfalls would be welcome. Will the digital work with the old antenna or do I nee...
I would like to upgrade our tv and antennae to digital. Our early "06 Lance 1181 has the analog tv and we have to use a converter but would like to upgrade. Not really concerned about bigger, just would like to be able to run off of 12v without a con...
Have a leak in R/S airbag (Air Lift). It's time to replace as they are almost 10 years old. My local dealer recommends Firestone. Even though I've got good service from the Air Lift's that are on the truck I'd like to hear what you guys have experien...
Have my 1181 in an unheated garage and the temperature dropped down into the mid-low 20's (not common here). Usually the few times we experience this I've got the heat on, but blew it this time. Anyway went out to check and turned on the water pump w...
We've got a '06 Lance 1181 that has a old style analog tuner lcd tv. I have a converter, but of course you need to use AC to power it. I don't want to rely on a inverter! I'd like to upgrade to a new 12v digital HDTV tv to mount on wall mount swing a...