since ‎Sep-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all - I was hoping to see what Black Friday would bring in terms of tire deals, but a puncture the other day kind of advanced my search. I am looking for that right mix of traction for my conditions, mileage, towing performance, noise, etc. See...
All - As always, appreciate in advance any help.Going down the road the other day, my 2018 Heartland Trail Runner had the roof membrane peel back. It ripped back about 5 feet from the edge of the front cap, and tore off my antenna. Pulled all the sc...
All - thanks in advance for any response. I say a thread similar to this, but I have a slight twist that I am trying to figure out in my Heartland Trailrunner. I am in the process of installing one of the Airxel Circuit Boards that will allow me to ...
Hello all - I knwo there are many threads on shocks, so hopefully this will be different enough to warrant a new thread. First, my specs - - Just picked up my brand new Heartland Trail Runner trailer. Fry weight is about 4300- My tow vehicle is a 2...