since ‎Sep-29-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking to buy a TT, a used 2005 Nash 22 H. I have not owned or pulled anything of this size in over 30 years. The owner says the dry weight is 3800, but I've read 4150 lbs; not certain as I can't find the specs.I have a 2005 Toyota Tundra, TRD, ...
It’s been a while, just got back from deployment and need an RV break. We’re stationed at Travis AFB, and everything near here is either crowded, exp0ensive, difficult to get to, and or run down dirt holes. We need three nights. Three nights of nice,...
Currently I have a 2009 Navion, class C diesel, and I love it. I use it for everyday travels, long trips, camping, but more as my daily driver; it gets 15.5 mpg regularly, sometimes as high as 17.xx.Back last September I bought a 5th wheel to live in...
So, my Navion has about 56,000 miles on it, and it runs great, except for the occasional little quirks these things sometimes have. I have been considering getting a new/newer C or maybe even a B.I like the looks of those Seneca's and Endura's, but I...
So, I have a 2009 Navion. I have those electric Kwik Kee steps, not sure of spelling of name. Last year, around August 2014, I replaced the motor and control unit with a new set because they stopped worked and were stuck in the closed position. They ...