since ‎Oct-09-2005
‎Mar-20-2024

My Activity

• 371 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

removed awning tube to replace fabric on my 2018 Avenger (Forest River) camper, has a solera 18 ft awning.  I lost the 2 square head bolts (one on each end) that hold the tube to the arms.  Anyone know the size on these? fine thread and length?
leaving in couple days and house batteries less than year and a half old not charging. Will charge when plugged in to shore power but not when driving down the road. Replaced the trombetta battery isolator solenoid with a napa ST80 as researched on...
badly peeled sofa in bunkroom, 60" wide. There's a tag on top and bottom parts of sofa, one says e19 and the other says e28. I don't see any other identifying info, but these are zippered and appear to be removable/replaceable as they fit over the ...
I bought a vandalized unit(2018 keystone cougar) and it has a KIB model 25 monitor panel with 3 lighted switches (water pump, gas and electric water heater switches) and also has 5 buttons to press for battery/fresh/black/grey 1/grey 2They tore the w...
just bought this unit at an auction and everything I research online says it should have a power rear slide operation (only has one rear slide), which makes sense because it is super hard to move by hand. I saw a label in the converter fuses area fo...