since ‎Oct-09-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 370 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

leaving in couple days and house batteries less than year and a half old not charging. Will charge when plugged in to shore power but not when driving down the road. Replaced the trombetta battery isolator solenoid with a napa ST80 as researched on...
badly peeled sofa in bunkroom, 60" wide. There's a tag on top and bottom parts of sofa, one says e19 and the other says e28. I don't see any other identifying info, but these are zippered and appear to be removable/replaceable as they fit over the ...
I bought a vandalized unit(2018 keystone cougar) and it has a KIB model 25 monitor panel with 3 lighted switches (water pump, gas and electric water heater switches) and also has 5 buttons to press for battery/fresh/black/grey 1/grey 2They tore the w...
just bought this unit at an auction and everything I research online says it should have a power rear slide operation (only has one rear slide), which makes sense because it is super hard to move by hand. I saw a label in the converter fuses area fo...
I have a very nice all aluminum car trailer made by Aluma that is rarely used, with two 3500 lb dexter axles. I've never overloaded it and only towed cars occasionally. Recently I noticed one tire with wear on the inside nearly bald while the other...