since ‎Oct-11-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,652 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Over the past week or so I have had quite a few emails back and forth with people who appear to be the authorities in Mexico on the subject of how much a vehicle can legally weigh when entering Mexico. It would appear that at least some of the proble...
We read an online RV newsletter that comes out each Saturday. Electricity is often a topic of discussion. Today there was a survey to try to tell what percent of readers have experienced some sort of bad connections at RV parks/campgrounds. Note that...
Fuel supplies in Mexico - something we need to keep an eye on?Two Killer Refinery Fires No Help as Pemex Seeks New Partnershttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/two-killer-refinery-fires-no-help-as-pemex-seeks-new-partnersJune 15, 2017, ...
On another recent forum topic "Vagabundos del mar travel buddies calendar" we got into a discussion about maps after I posted some screen shot photos of some maps. I think that was going more than a little off topic so I think maybe we should start a...
DECIMAL DEGREESDecimal degrees are an alternative to using degrees, minutes, and seconds (DMS). As with latitude and longitude, the values are bounded by ±90° and ±180° respectively. Positive latitudes are north of the equator, negative latitudes are...