since ‎Oct-11-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 564 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For those of you with destination models that have sliding glass doors, I am interested in any experience, lessons learned, in possibly replacing the vertical blinds with drapes that open to one side.
I just got done with a chat with DirecTV Support and it seems I am the first to report an issue with the Genie DVR and what they call the "Network Package." For those not familiar, this package is popular for full-timers since they may seldom be in ...
I've found many posts in the forums about issues on DPs where the parking brake alarm does not silence even after the air parking brake has been released. Mine was doing this. It would beep for awhile then stop, and maybe start up again for no appare...
I will be traveling I-10 east tomorrow Friday 9/11) and will likely hit it at about rush hour - 4pm or so. I am trying to decide whether to stop for the night perhaps in Anthony and make a fresh push eastward on Saturday, or if perhaps taking the 37...
Class A full-timer currently in Monterey, CA about to head north on the 101. Needing to have the microwave/convection oven replaced, potentially adding outside venting. Curious if anyone has experience with RV shops between here and San Francisco you...