since ‎Oct-14-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,611 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Run across this website on another forum, looked interesting. http://toyhaulerextensions.com/
Just took delivery on my new Raptor and asked the service guy if he knew whether the gen had an oil pump or if it has the new splash technology, unfortunately it has the new splash tech so hoping for no issues for time of ownership. Also while going ...
Pulled the trigger on a new 2018 Rapter 428...looks like we close on the 2nd of next month. Looked a long time, reading about all the different models and looked at way to many floorplans and toured several factories, this ones not the perfect layout...
Does anyone have an auto start on their RV so as to start and run the generator when battery voltage drops to a certain level?? I know some MHs probably come factory with them being they are diesel and injected which usually spells easy start, but lo...
Went and looked at a new Fuzion 417 yesterday and seen they are coming from the manufacturer with Sailun S637 tires...looked like a great usable upgrade from the factory for a change!