since ‎Jun-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2015 F250. It's has a 6.5 bed, and it's a diesel. Both of those facts mean that the cargo carrying capacity is diminished compared to a long bed gasser. I haul a 5th wheel and it noticeably squats the the truck. After reading THIS article, I...
My RV is 7 years old and could use to have a complete caulking job on the roof for the front cap, back seam, and all vents, antenna, and the bathroom skylight. I've done a complete job before on my first RV, but that was over 20 years ago. Physically...
FRONT GAWR = 5200 lbs.REAR GAWR = 6100 lbs.
My auto-changeover regulator will not switch sources once the first tank goes empty. The curbside tank will feed until empty, but the driver's side will not flow. I am forced to either lug the empty tank to the LP station or swap the full, driver's s...
There is an on/off switch located outside in the water heater(WH)bay. I understand this is to power the electric heating element should you choose to heat the water with 110v. If I want to heat with 110, should the inside switch for the WH be in the ...