since ‎Oct-21-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know this topic has been beaten into the ground, however, as I read forum after forum about the LT vs ST topic, I noticed a lot of people posting about changing to LT tires have heavier trailers with heavier axles (6,000, 7000lbs etc).I just purcha...
Hi, I have been reading through various forums and trying to get some advice on the Superglide setup with my 2017 3500 4x4 megacab 6'4" bed (without factory fifth wheel prep and without factory air bags). Because of the standard bed I think I am lean...
Hi All,I've been reading this forum for information on fifth wheel hitches. Hope I'm not beating a dead horse on this. I'm actually new to fifth wheels. Been pulling bumper pulls my whole life but recently stepped up and got a '17 3500 Aisin SRW Mega...
For the past few years I've been using a Schumacher XC103W charger. It was a fully automatic charger with 3A, 5A and 30A charging capabilities. It worked pretty well over the years, until I accidently dropped the thing...now its dead. So I am looking...
I was wondering if someone can help me do the math for running a Keurig mini single cup coffee maker off batteries. The Keurig says its 1400W. The machine, when plugged in, takes about 3 minutes to make a cup of coffee. I have a 2000W inverter to 2 6...