since ‎Oct-21-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all!I am looking for the best way to buy or make an ice tray for my Dometic freezer in my RV. It needs to be 10.25" deep, 15.75" wide, and 8" tall. I looked into custom made acrylic boxes, but they are well over $100 for something this small! I th...
I just upgraded from lead-acid to lithium batteries in my RV. I am wondering if anyone can recommend new parameter settings in the Xantrex LinkPro battery monitor for lithium chemistry. Surprisingly, I searched here and Google, and found basically no...
I have been looking on the Internet and Amazon for something to cover my recently replaced fabric awning to protect it from UV rays while stored. The best thing seems to be some long plastic pipe split down the middle long-wise, but they want over $1...
Has anyone found a fairly cheap time/temp/indoor/outdoor/moon phase type display that shows full time Dew Point temp? I find this to be much more useful than relative humidity. It is a simple calculation based on temp and RH...
Anyone have any reason why a roof mounted A/C unit would draw more amps than normal? I have had it for over two years (its on the camper that I bought used, was built in 2009), and it worked great from my house when plugged into a 30amp outlet, and a...