since ‎Jun-07-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to refinance my RV to clear my ex wife from liability etc. The MH is a 2004 and over ten years old. All the RV specialty finance companies stop at 10 years. Any suggestions for refinancing of older units?
My microwave combo oven died and I need to replace it. We never really used the convection all that much. We also don't have a gas oven.I was thinking of replacing it with a non-convection unit to save money. Is this a bad idea? It's fine for us ...
I'm planning a trip up to NY from NC. The yahoo driving directions takes me from I81 to Rt11 at Harrisburg and up through Williamsport PA to Rt15 to Corning etc. I've made that trip before and all the surface traffic and stop lights seems to take f...
At the top of the end cap(s) of my MH there are some areas where the clearcoat seems to be flaking. I just bought the coach so I don't know the cause. My guess is that a branch or something may have scratched the surface and let moisture get behind...
I tow a 2007 Dodge Charger behind my motorhome. I had everything installed and wired up a few years back and it works great.I'm toying with the idea of upgrading my motorhome. I was wondering what the easiest way to wire the new motorhome for the l...