since ‎Oct-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 58 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Leaving next Thursday for 6 days in Big Sur, my favorite place. So far so good on weather and our group keeps getting bigger. Lots of beach and surf time, just what I need!We dry camp and set up a day camp a couple days either on a side road or at th...
Has anyone experience on driving this route with a motor home? We have reservations at a campground south of the Big Sur bridge closure at the end of April. We have driven part of the road from the coast but don't have experience with the whole rou...
Had a great trip down to the Big Sur Coast last weekend. First trip of the year. No cell service at all, freedom! We hung out at the beach, whale watched from the bluffs and hiked to a waterfall. Couldn't have had a better weekend! Had a bit of ...
We are driving up tomorrow to Tahoe and will be over nighting at a friend's house on the north shore. We want to drive our 24' motorhome down the the beach and park during the day. Does anyone know of a good spot to do this? It will not be until M...
We have a 24 ft. 2005 Winnebago Chalet. When we are driving a noxious odor comes in from the black/grey water vents. We checked the AST vent under the sink in the kitchen and it seems fine. We got a new cover for the vent on top but can decide which...