since ‎Oct-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 520 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought a Cougar 5th wheel with a Girard tankless how water heater. What a joke! Unit will supply hot water heater endlessly, but not intermittently. This means any time you want hot water, you waste about a quart until you get hot water. S...
I just got a keystone Cougar 2100rk. I went to attach the furrion backup camera that I had in my old unit, but the prewire did not install the female connector in the housing. Does anybody know a source for the female connector. It seems to be si...
Just purchased a small 5th wheel with a 50 amp service. I have no need for the 50 power, and would like to just connect to a 30 amp cable. Does anyone make a 50 amp female connector to the trailer with 30 amp male end.
I have a 300 Lipo I'm installing on my TT. Choices of place are front frame (most usual place), In front pass through compartment, or under bed. Front frame is a problem, as I can't find box to fit. Front compartment, who wants to loose that space...
I'm looking for a high current adjustable voltage charger in the 50 amp range. I know I can parallel a couple of 30's, but would rather a single unit.