since ‎Oct-30-2005
‎Nov-18-2023

My Activity

• 1,353 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're not full timers but I thought this forum would be the most likely place to get more answers.We have used DirecTV for many years and take an older HD receiver with us when we travel. We have the Winegard manual crank up antenna on the roof, whi...
Windows update KB3035583 is the one that puts the "Get Windows 10" adware on Win 7 and 8.1 machines. I have Windows Updates on my Win 7 desktop set to "Check for updates but let me decide whether to download and install them". I "hide" an update th...
We're thinking of including a day or so at Muley Point in this year's trip. Coming south from route 95, the road looks paved on Google Earth as far as the top of the Moki Dugway (which we aren't going to drive), then the rest shows as dirt to Muley ...
Last month there were several threads about Michelin's recall of one size of light truck tires. The manufacture date range of the recall went from the second week of 2010 to the twenty fifth week of 2012. I had replaced the rear duals on our Class ...
After reading this post from a few days ago, I checked the codes on the tires on our Minnie and found that I had at least 4 tires (since I didn't crawl underneath, probably all 7 tires) that match the recall info. The only difference I found was tha...