since ‎Nov-01-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a new Samsung Android S23 phone. I’m connecting the phone to my TV in my RV. I am not connected to the internet via WIFI but rather just through my phone. I am using the Mirroring app and, as the TV’s are not smart TV’s, I’m using an HDMI/U...
I installed a briidea soft start on my Coleman-Mach A/C. After installation A/C came on I see a "green light" on the soft start unit which is supposed to mean it is working. Should the voltage change after the fan and then the compressor starts? Le...
I have a 2019 Coleman Lite 2425RB TT. I have two cracks in my fresh water tank. Specs say it is a 60 gallon tank. I had the tank drain open this winter but it got down to 12 degrees (almost unheard of in south Louisiana). It caught me off guard. ...
I had some problems with my generator but just had a new control panel and interface installed by a certified dealer. It is now running fine but it trips when my RV A/C compressor kicks on. Gen shop is closed for a few days so maybe I can get some ...
This is kind of long but I need to give all the details:I have a 2019, 2425 Coleman bumper pull RV. I have recently been in some “primitive” camping sites with no services. I have an EF3600ISDE Yamaha generator that is dual fuel (Gasoline or Propan...